DISASTER.
Friday, March 26, 2010




Lack of update, I know. Missed me ? Heh heh. Fyi, I fared atrociously for my CA1, mm. Updates on the past 2 days,

Wednesday,

KRUMP OFFFFF ! With the dancers, since Ms Ina was not present. Most jovial day of our dancer's lives ! Finally. All the battlers were spontaneous, woohoo *PPG HEARTSHAPE*

Thursday,

Had remedial. Headed to Elias to meet up with Syafiqah, Seha, Hidayah, Junny, Amirah&Hazmi. Once again, Seha wanted to krump w/ me. AND ! Once again, I. KICKED. HER. PRIVATE. PART. Hahahahaha, not deliberately though, unintentionally. Sorry, Shariffa Seha Alsagoff.

Friday(today ah, brazenly),

Skipped first two period, thanks to House Meeting. Was called out by Mr Ong due to my absence on one of the AEM days. In the midst of meeting, cheerleading event was next, Mr Zul automatically wrote my name first w/o my consent. Us seniors specifically chose not to join cheer leading ! Cause we know ! WE. CANNOT. CHOREOGRAPH. A. CHEER. TEAM ! &it's true, we can't. Had our first practice this afternoon. Only Dhanya, Syaff, Junny, Athirah, Danish, Hafiz&I attend. So I taught them some krump moves, I guess Syaff&I were really hard to please. &DANISH FRIGGIN' WALKED OFF CAUSE WE WERE PRESSURIZING HIM. LOOK, A LITTLE NOTE TO YOU,

I GET IT, WE'RE PRESSURIZING YOU. THAT'S HOW OUR DANCE INSTRUCTOR TAUGHT US, SHE PRESSURIZE US. YOU'VE JUST HAD YOUR FIRST PRACTICE,&YOU'RE PISSED. AS FOR US DANCERS, WE PRACTICE TWICE A WEEK, &EVERY PRACTICE OUR INSTRUCTOR GO HARD ON US. I'M SORRY I WAS BEING A JERK, IN A WAY, MAKING YOU FEEL EMBARRASSED OR MAD OR WHATEVER EMOTION THAT'S NEGATIVE. LOOK, I'VE MADE AMENDMENTS W/ SYAFIQAH. SHE'LL TEACH YOU GUYS, &I'LL TAKE THE GIRLS. WE'LL BE SEPARATED THE NEXT DANCE PRACTICE, HOPEFULLY. GIRLS MINE, BOYS SYAFF. KAY ? DOES THAT PLEASE YOU ? DON'T BE A CHUMP&QUIT. WE NEED YOU GUYS. ONCE AGAIN, SORRY, ALRIGHT ? IT'S REALLY UP TO YOU TO FORGIVE ME OR W/E, I DON'T REALLY MIND ABOUT THAT. I JUST WANT THIS CHEER TEAM TO AT LEAST MAKE IT A CERTAIN LEVEL, NOT THIS DISHEVELLED TEAM THAT WE NEED TO TEACH&BOND WITH. AITE ?


Labels: