sports day,.
Thursday, April 1, 2010

I know, I've been M.I.A-ing.
Start off with cheer leading event, as expected. It was horrendous, atrocious&dishevelled. Like, seriously. Saladin was up first, &Saladin was prized 3rd. Didn't expect an award though, Attila did great. None the less, 3rd is still something. No, wait, my krump solo was a total disaster. Damnnn, my head was spinning half way thru', &even E'ah spotted it. Obvious muccchhh-,- Oh wait, condolence to Genghis(1st)&Julius(2nd). I swear, I have no idea why in the world is Julius placed 2nd. Attila was far off much betterrrrrrrrr !
-
Received a hamper upon achieving 3rd place, had an "under-blk" picnic w/ a few of them cheer mates together with Extra. I mean, Amsyar, my bad. Mm yeah, headed home after that. Slept throughout the day, my body feels so lethargic. Going to JB w/ Lysa later on, gawwwddd.

Labels: