JB !.
Saturday, April 3, 2010


Back from JB, baby ! Last night was seriously, tiresome. Lysa&I plodded home laboriously once we got out of the cab. I was like, "Damnnn, could this day drag any longer ?" We reached home at 12 ish nearing 1.
-
Met Lysa over at Novena, took a train to Kranji. Rode a bus that is, well, rather, classy than the rest. Reached Larkin, Lysa went for her massaged. I sat outside&was bugged by a Malaysian guy. Seriously, no swag. Hahahahaha ! Subsequently, DINNERRRR. Gawwwddd, was practically starving. Bought a beanie at 10ringgit ! I was like, "Wowww, fakie" Hahahaha ! Rastafari's colour. Headed to City Sq. went to an alley that sells scrumptious food. No kid, cept they have really got to work on their hygiene&all. Packed food for family members back at home :D While I was walking thru' the alley, once again, a group of chumps just had to trigger my "bitch-face" I had my jersey on. Apparently, the back of my jersey says, "Amylia 31" The chumps called out, "Hi, Amylia" Accounting human reaction, I turned&they were sniggering-,- Gross, I feel ya'

Labels: