positive outcome :D.
Thursday, April 8, 2010

This post. I swear, is gonna be a gargantuan quantity of words. I have innumerable things to SHARE. Yes, SHARE, oh yeah.
-
Firstly, I fared a sufficing significant FORTY EIGHT(48, kay, 48) out of 60, FOR MY E-MATH. I mean like, hello, personal record ! Very very very contented with my effing marks ! THANK GOD. Lesson learn, WITH EFFORTS COME FRUITFUL SUCCESS. Heh hehhh :D I just, hope, I'll ace my Math for Mids. Seriously, it's, well, more of hoping for the sky to fall. Yet again, I'll try ! If only I'm able to set constitutions for our academics... Mkay, crap. In generic terms, I JUST WANT LIBERTY FROM ALL THIS.
-
Secondly, I LOVE DANCE. Dance practice yesterday was aite, much better than any other dance practices we've had. Total disparate from the rest.
-
Thirdly, this sec2 guy who is brazenly tryna' hit on a s3 lady, is, antagonizing my nerves. Ever since Sports Day, lower sec dicks&chicks are tryna' get in da' hood. They are like, sooooo inquisitive on Krumpin', Crip Walkin', WHATEVER. Piece of @*^&%#!
-
Lastly, whenever I gaze at your countenance, ferocity just overwhelms me. I feel like, plunging into your face&give you a taste of my most coaaaaaaaaarse bitch-tude ! Wait, this post isn't even loooooooooooong. Well, till here then.

Labels: