just that..
Friday, April 9, 2010


School was better than ordinary, today. Though it was rather tumultuous during Mr. B's lessons(3periods), the raucous of laughter was seriously soothing. Cause, since the past few days, the class has been rather... apathetic. Part I adore most - Moral Question. Every little thing that we do, every single decision that we finalize, reflects quite a chump of characteristic about our personality. I bet Mr B. was degraded by 3C's attitude when he came to impart his knowledge to us. After Mr B. chastised us, I seized empathy for Mr B. However, my classmate just smirked or fleered or scoffed. Honestly, are you guys really that hard-headed ? Idk why, this little thing made an impact of me, but yes, the littlest things a person does, speculates in the minds of the others. I'm agitated by a few of my classmates already, they're seriously triggering my patience. Yet again, if I do blow my composure, what do I gain ? For things to be absorbed into your puny brains ? Hah, doubt that. Times like this, I loath 3C. &I HAVE TO QUIT JUDGING&DEGRADING ON PEOPLE'S FACES CAUSE RIGHT NOW, I'M SAYING TO OTHERS, "EACH&EVERY ONE OF GOD'S CREATION IS BEAUTIFUL" Heh heh.
-
While I was plodding with greaaaaaat dread to school, I caught sight of [jkfgadhasdb] We "zeeeeeeet" eye-contact for 5seconds, &I was perplexed. Perplexed on what to do, smile or whatever ? I eventually chose, don't smile just walk. Gawddd, I can't take the resentment I pressure on myself. Ah, that sentence is total BULLSHIT, kay. Hahahahahaha !
-
You're just one of the few jerks out there. I just wonder how them girls are possessive over you, HAHAHA. Blardy fuck !
Finally, you've moved on. You've found yourself a companion. DO NOT FORGET TO STUDY, thanks. Since all that's "executed"(seriously, it's full of drama), staying mad at you is wearying me out. We're still just acquaintance after plausible apology(ugh-,-) from me. You're still the sight I grief, the countenance I'd indicate a grimace face to :)
-
I'll be having tuition tomorrow, &maybe out with AmirahVgi&Athirah-.-