Great day !.
Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sentosa pictures over at FB
Yeah, it's been a while since I've updated this dump. I wanna change my blogskin&all, but, the thought of having to sub HTML with another one... Damn, hassle much.
-
Jail, I mean school, sorry I can't tell the differences(FB's), is like, fantabulous ! Recently, I've aced my god damn History Common Test, by surprise. Faring at about, 80% ? Yeah, I fared a 20 out of 25. Thank you, dead people who make Historians a historian ! I LOVE STALIN. I LOVE TROTSKY. I LOVE LENIN. I LOVE KAMENEV. I LOVE ZINOVIEV. Yeah, true that. Cept, there's SS CT tomorrow... Hope I ace that too. I'm packed with loads&piles of schoolwork. &I have yet to touch any of them cause yesterday....
-
I went to Sentosa with 3 of my best classmates - Wei Ling(Malaysian), Tze Yee(I know who's her boyf. :D)&Athirah(The Elephant). It was wickeddd ! I knew we'd have fun ! We settled down under a coconut tree(Desi much) Yeah, there. Behind us, were our personal live entertainment. So we had our lunch, scrumptious macaroni prepared by Elephant's mum. After munching till we're practically too full, we changed into our "meant for sea swimming clothes". I just wrap a towel around my waist&changed into my shorts. Heh. My plan was not to get drenched from head to toe. Yet again, that's exactly what I did. I was having my monthly period... Howeverrr, the sea was so friggin' enticing. So Wei Ling, Athirah&I splashed around, guffawing thanks to my pants, thanks to Athirah's "Kok-kok bear", Wei Ling's effort to "Kok-kok bear" me. Fcuking hilarious ! There was this part, where...
Amylia : Why isn't Tze Yee joining us ?
Wei Ling : She never bring extra bra.
Amylia : Oh, swim without bra ah.
Wei Ling&Athirah starts to laugh like their gonna suffocate anytime soon.
I don't get it-,- Got out of the water at bout 6ish, washed up after that. Celebrated Wei Ling's belated birthday with a chocolate filled tiny cake. It wasn't all that, though we hope we did make her day. Headed to Vivo after that, procrastinate our time till around 9ish. Trained home.
Overall : I had a reaaaaallyyyyyy great time, do it again anytime soon ! :D

Labels: