fresh i stay !.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mids are so fucking overrrrrr. VERY over-rated as well ! I feel like a total dork who was outcast not long ago, &coerced to create a social life on the net. Yes, that's how I feel. There's no school today, marking day. So, I'm staying put at home. I soooooo have to herald about my papers.
English : Compo - unfinished shit ! Formal letter - Alright, cool. Oh, yeah, uh-huh.
D&T : Uhhhh, break it to yaaaaaaaaaa, it was, well, shit. Literally, shit.
Mother Tongue(Malay) : Mmm, let's just say, I've never passed my MT&this time round, what's new ?
Social Studies : Radical ! :D
Chemistry : Hard. Yes, true. True.
History : Aced it ? Idk, but it was alright. Like, hey, it's History. Go Stalin, ooo-huuu.
Mathematics : Yeah, let's not talk about it. Kay, nvm. Trigo, so totally knew how to tackle that question. But, I forgot the cosine rule. So, it was so impossible to tackle the other parts, cept 1.
Physics : Yehyeah, border line whuuuuut ? Fail.
Right, that's about it. I know, I didn't put in any effort except for Humanities. However, I don't regret. Haaaha ! Whatever for would I wanna bore such self actions into myself ? I did it, I had it coming. Mmm. 2NT's thematic concert this Friday, fill my night with smirks.
Movies I have GOT TO CATCH : The last song, Step up 3 3D(I knowww, I reacted that way too!), Stomp The Yard 2(Yes, yes, I agree ! Ohemgee, huh ?)
My sis says she's gonna get me a pair of killa' hightops sneakers for my birthday&I have no idea which brand should I settle for. Pastry ? Supra ? Baby Phat ? Air Yeezy ? DC ? God, I so do not want to pick the very wrong one, after it's already been shipped. Def. not vans ah-.-

Labels: