haaaaaha, looo-er-zerrrrr..
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yeah, true, 2010 is striding forward, real fast. Everyone's saying it, they have very compelling rationals of 2010 being all fucked up. But hey, live your spirits up, you can't live in misery for the whole entire year. With the element of surprise, you'd love the futureee, somehowww ?
-
Attended school at about 9.50am late yesterday. Got a earful from Phillip Tan&Mr Ong. True, their drones were boring into my soul, till I wept. Yet again, whatever for would I wanna be mad at them ? Nothing changes. So people who's pet peeve are explicit hurlings, shut up. Headed to class after that, feeling rather nonchalant, no idea why. We're celebrating Mr B.'s day as a class, aww ♥ To a classmate of mine who thinks I'm the cause of all your misfortune communications with the class, just shut up. The class just detest you, face the reality, stop blaming, make a change. You'd think, "Who am I to change for them?" If you'd change, birds could talk human. If ya' know what I mean, twit twit(?) CROW ! Mm, yeah. Break it to you, I'm a girl with so much more blithe this way, you know, without aversions, just disapproval. Wild Wild Wet with Syafiqah&Athirah tomorrow, I am so not looking forward to that, I'm so gonna drown. Neverminddd !
-
Ooo yes ! I bumped into Pantat at a mini mart when i was with my sis today ! As usual, my heart was doing cartwheels when he gaze at me. I was like, "OH MY FUCKING GOSH ! *hyperventilates*" Hehehehehehehe, I LIKE ♥