Thematic..
Saturday, May 22, 2010



Binggalaba ! Last night, was rather a waste of my time. But hey, it did kill time. 2NTech's Thematic concert. Best part was, hot guys ! What ? Girls do skim, you know. Arrived at about 7.30pm, Syaff waited for me at the main gate. Howeverrr, while I was pacing to the blardy goddamn main gate, [insertnamehere] practically spoke to me. I was like, "Omg, shit, hyperventilating !" He was like, blah blah blaaahhh. Not tryna' be insolent, I had my headphones on. When I noticed he was trying to keep up with me, I removed my headphones and went, "Ah ? What ? Couldn't make out what you were saying ?" He was like, "Bastard siaaaaa, Amyliaaaaa" I was so totally exhilarated, my heart was literally pounding ! He was sooooooo cute, aww ♥ :D So, back to the concert, ended around 9ish ? Headed to Whitesands with Syaff, met Athirah&all. Homeeeeee :D I miss you very very very very very very very very very very very much, haven't you got any idea ? Ahhh :B
-
Today, headed to Tamp with Syaff to catch Dance Xplosion's audition. We felt really small around them hipsters-.- Participants were off da' chain ! Like, seriously ! They were too good to be true, I had goosebumps just by watching a group of "girly guy" move. God, their good. Hang out after that, headed to Westplaza&home.
-
Dinner with family tomorrow, very keen, VERY.