hawa..
Sunday, May 23, 2010


"We've got so comfortable together that we can even cheat on each other and think it's OK"
Got that from a book I've read. The title is kinda, in a way, cheesy - Extreme Kissing. I know, what the hell. But hey, don't judge a book by its cover, you know. Totally correlate to my past, if you know what I mean. When I read that sentence, I grimaced. Shares the life of a couple, teen couple, who have been together for 7months. They've cheated on each other, thinking that they'll get away with it. No, only the guy thought we could get away with it. In my case, I'm the guy. Yes, I feel horrendous. My god-.- Dude, I miss you, very much. Not withstanding all those imy stuff-.-, I don't remember the last time I felt all stressed up. I take things too lightly, even the major ones. Not that I want to, I just think I'm too care-free cause I believe everything has a solution. It's wrong, but, I don't wanna be right. Hah.
-
I'm not in school, woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! Heading to school, tomorrow. Ahhh :D Dinner with relatives last night was alright, love the love that brings the love together.