bonds..
Saturday, June 5, 2010

Picture above sort of resembles my classmates. The guy in green looks like Filicks, sporty. Fat guy looks like Jun Hao cause you know, fat. Girl with the blue dress looks like Cherie, smart&geeky. Girl with the 2 pigtails looks likeee, unfortunately, me. Outspoken, one of the guys. Guy in the green jacket&cap looks like Poon, cause he's very, you know, full of words(craps). Guy with the specs is definitely my boyfriend, Wen Xuan :)
So. Frigging. Lazy. To. Frigging. Blog. My. God.
Oh well, my days have been discombobulating for the past 2 days. Yes, very, you know, DISASTROUS. Firstly, pastry shoes, infants. I guffawed so hard, when I took the shoes out. Giving it as a gift to my baby cousin since it's not that costly. But hey, blardy god damn 80bucks could have cost me a babyphat ! Not a Supra Chad Muska that I'm dying to get but thanks to my tiny feet, men shoes are too huge. Patience, Amylia, desires makes you miserable. Secondly, my mobile is officially condemned. Cause you know why ? I'll tell you why, a bottle of bubble sipped into those little microchips thingy. So yes, mobile's down. Currently, using a blardy HOT Motorola V6 without a back cover. Thirdly, I accidentally choked on a bubble. Yes, hilarity. I was like, blowing bubbles, feeling so, so, buoyant. Like, I was floating, up in the sky, clouds all around and then POM ! A bubble landed on my lips&I kinda hyperventilated out of anxiety till it went into my oesophagus. It had a burning sensation, that's all I could say.
-
Well, I'm home alone. Awaiting for ma&pa to get home from Geylang. She's getting me nasi ambeng which Tugiman keeps on salivating about, first try, oh yeah. Funny thing, I totally detest vegetables. So she blab, on the phone, "Kay, I'll get you rice&meat&potato" I was like, "That's nasi ambeng ? Interesting. Distinctively diff. from the pictures" So I just agreed&get on with blogging. Ahhh, that's it.
-
Mr B.'s birthday celebration with 3C was a blast, really. Unexpected hot guys, who are my classmates. Cakes smudge all over faces, talcum powder or whatever splurge on heads. Best part, bonded with even the least word-sy classmate. Radical, really. I have 2 class boyfriends - Wen Xuan&Colin. Wen Xuan is a guy of not much words in him, but very much hissing. He goes like, "Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss", when he sits beside me in class. It was disturbing, till I eventually started hitting on him with a, "My boyfriend". As for Colin, he's just a no-link guy. He talks, too slow, we shut him up. He's very used to it, pretty sure he loves that attention. And his eyes, wow, mesmerizing tiny almond-shaped eyes. Wah sehhh, kay bye.

Labels: